Arlo's customer portal is a secure online area which allows your contacts and registrants to:
- Login on your website and speed up the checkout process
- View completed and future course information
- Download certificates for completed courses (if they have been sent one)
- View and update personal information e.g email address, phone numbers, or postal address etc
- Pay for any outstanding orders
- Cancel their registration or transfer to another date (if allowed)
- Manage waiting list registrations
Once the customer portal has been enabled, you can choose to send registrants portal instructions when they register for a course automatically, and also send portal instructions to existing contacts using a batch action email.
Once enabled, you will be able to style and customise the theme of your customer portal to match your website. You can modify the logo, colours, and more. You can also make logging into the portal mandatory for registration.
You can fully customise the portal invitation instructions provided to first-time registrants and existing portal users when a registration has been received. You can also edit a custom invitation to send manually to contacts in your platform.
You can choose to allow contacts to edit their own personal details within the portal. You can modify the form available to edit by adding sections, headings and descriptions, and choosing which fields to display.