The following article explains how to configure your key settings within Arlo.
Configure your key settings
- Open the Settings menu item.
- From the Platform setup section, select Key settings.
- In the Company Information section, enter the information requested.
- In the Contact Details section, enter the information requested.
- In the Communication Details section, enter the information requested.
This information is used as the default communication details for any future templates created on your platform.
- In the Signature Logo section, upload the logo which you would like to use in your Arlo communication.
- Select the Terminology you would like your Arlo platform to use for your courses.
- If you have selected Other, enter your singular term, plural term, and indefinite article.
If you are using a custom term, ensure the singular term is no longer than 10 characters. If you exceed this, you may have user interface problems.
- Enter in your Invoicing and Order settings, including your default Terms and conditions.
- Scroll to the top of the page and press Save or Save and Close.
- If required, tick the item off the checklist widget on the dashboard.