The following article outlines the information provided on the widgets displayed on your Arlo dashboard.
- These are settings that should be completed as you begin to set up Arlo. As you complete your key settings, mark them as completed.
- The help popup with each setting will direct you to a corresponding settings page, or a help article.
- As you complete each step your progress will be tracked until you are ready to go-live.
- Once all tasks are completed, you can press Go-Live! Arlo support will be contacted automatically and coordinate any additional next steps required.
- The checklist will be removed from the dashboard and be replaced with the useful links section. You can remove this at any time by pressing the (X) icon in the corner.
- You can create a number of new items directly from the dashboard.
- Click New, and then click any of the options displayed to create the relevant item. The bottom of this section contains a link to your website.
A list of your scheduled, in progress, and upcoming events. Click on an event in the list to view the event details.
- Unconfirmed - Displays the number of upcoming events that have not yet been confirmed.
- Minimum Met - Displays the number of events that have met the minimum number of registrants to run.
- Minimum Not Met - Displays the number of events that have not met the minimum number of registrants to run.
- Full + 1 (Wait List) - Displays the event as 'Full' with a '+X' to indicate the number of registrants on the waitlist.
- Full - Displays the event as full. If a waitlist is enabled for that event, additional registrants will be waitlisted. If no wait list is enabled, no further registrations will be taken.
Places Remaining - Displays the number of places remaining on the event from an administration perspective.
- Attendance Not Marked - Number of previously completed registrations that have not had attendance marked.
- Received YTD - Number of registrations received year-to-date.
- Delivered YTD - Number of registrations that have been completed year-to-date.
Trend - Trend increase/decrease in % since the previous period. Contact Arlo Support to change this time period.
An overview of the leads within your Arlo platform.
- Possible Spam - Leads that have been classed as potentially being spam.
- Won YTD - Number of leads that have been closed as won from year-to-date.
- Lost YTD - Number of leads that have been closed as lost from year-to-date.
- Follow Up Overdue - Number of leads that have been assigned a follow-up date that is now overdue.
- Trend - Trend increase/decrease in % since the previous period. Contact Arlo support to change this time period.
Region - If using a multi-region platform (Enterprise plan), refers to the region in view.
An overview of the tasks within your Arlo platform.
- Task Count - Open tasks and their due date timeframe.
- Task Filter - Allows you to filter and view closed tasks.
- Task Entity - Direct link to the entity the task has been created on.
- Task Description - Custom description of the task.
Due Date - Date task is due to be completed.
A chart of orders in Arlo that have been paid. Credit notes (refunds) are not included. The values displayed are for approved order values (only). Includes a count of orders that are due, overdue, and require attention.
- Year Start Date - First date of the current time period.
- Count YTD- Number of orders received for the year.
Revenue YTD - Total order of all approved orders (excludes cancelled, unapproved) orders, based on the date order is approved from the year start date (1).
Note: If you are using multiple regions, Arlo doesn't combine the dashboard figures where two or more regions are selected (as they can have different currencies etc).
Chart - Chart of orders received over time.
Note: You can also hover over the chart to get a count of registrations for each period.
- Trend - Trend increase/decrease in % since the previous period. Contact Arlo Support to change this time period.
- Region - If using a multi-region platform (Enterprise plan), refers to the region in view.
The dashboard also provides more information on recent orders that require attention, and orders that require approval. Click on an order in the list to see more information about the order.
If you have cleared the new user widgets (Welcome to Arlo, Checklist to go-live, and Useful links) and need to restore them, you can reset your dashboard.
- In the top right-hand corner of the dashboard, click the drop-down arrow.
- Select Reset my dashboard.