In this article
The following article describes how to login to the Arlo for Mobile app as an administrator or an event presenter. You must have activated your presenter or administrator account before you can log in.
Note: Arlo recommends using the most recent versions of Android and IOS on your devices when using Arlo for Mobile. You must be connected to the internet to access Arlo for Mobile.
Note: Arlo does not have any complexity requirements for its passwords, however, some devices, such as iPhones, may have more stringent requirements.
- If you haven't done so already, install the Arlo for Mobile app from the Google Play Store if you're using an Android Device, or from the App Store if you're using an iOS Device (iPhone).
- Once you have installed the Arlo for Mobile app, click on the app to open.
- Press Login to log into the Arlo for Mobile app.
- Enter your Platform name, Email (username which is usually your email address), and Password. If you're unsure, contact your Arlo administrator.
- Once you have entered your credentials and pressed Login, you will be taken to the landing page of the Arlo for Mobile app.