The following article describes how to login to the Arlo for Mobile app as an administrator or presenter. Users must have activated their account before they can log in.
In this article:
Install and log into Arlo for Mobile
Note: Arlo recommends using the most recent versions of Android and IOS on your devices when using Arlo for Mobile. You must be connected to the internet to access Arlo for Mobile.
- If you haven't done so already, install the Arlo for Mobile app from the Google Play Store if you're using an Android, or from the App Store if you're using iOS (iPhone).
- Click on the app to open it on your device.
- Press Login.
- Enter your Arlo platform name, email (username which is usually your email address), and password. If you're unsure, contact your Arlo administrator who can provide these details.
- Once you have entered your credentials and pressed Login, you will be taken to the landing page of the Arlo for Mobile app.
Having trouble logging in?
- There are no spaces before or after the platform name, email, or password.
- That you have activated your account (you would have received an email).
- That you are using the same email address that you activated your account with.
If you are still not able to log in, please contact your Arlo account contact within your organisation to arrange access (Arlo Support cannot grant you access unless you are an Arlo Administrator).