The following article outlines how to manage and grant access to the Arlo for Mobile app for existing presenters and administrators. Presenters will only see the courses that they are presenters for unless they are also set up as an administrator in Arlo. Administrators can see all courses.
Administrators and presenters are automatically granted Arlo for Mobile access when they are added to Arlo. Follow this process if they have lost their access details or not activated their account.
- Open the Arlo for Mobile contacts list.
- In the filters menu, select Has not activated account. This will provide you with a list of administrators and presenters who have not activated their Arlo for Mobile accounts.
- Select the contacts you would like to provide Arlo for Mobile app access to.
Press Select all to quickly select all contacts on the list.
- Press Actions and select Grant mobile app access.
- Select if you would like to resend an activation email to anybody on the list who has already received one.
- Press Grant. Arlo will update the permissions of the user/s to be able to access the Mobile App and will send them an activation email.
Administrators and presenters created in Arlo will automatically be sent an account activation email.
Once your presenters and administrators have activated their account - they will need to download and install Arlo for Mobile and log in.
- Activation email sent to new presenters and administrators in Arlo
- Account activation screen shown after clicking the link in the email
- Press Edit.
- Go to the Security tab and deselect Access to the API.
- Press Save and close. Access will be revoked immediately.