In this article
- Find a Venue or room
- View availability of a venue or room (Calendar)
- Reports on venues, catering and additional information (e.g dietary requirements, disabilities etc)
Find a venue
You can find a list of your venues under the Venues menu in the Arlo management platform. You can use the venue view filter, to filter your list of venues and see all venues, only those that are active, archived, displayed or hidden from the website. The default view is set to display only your Active venues, i.e those not archived.
- Open the Venues menu.
- Your active venues will be listed in alphabetical order.
- Select your desired view using the filter. Note: By default, only Active venues will be listed (venues that have not been archived). To view all venues, select All Venues fron the view filter.
Find a room
- From the Events menu, select Rooms.
- Search for a room using the search tool. You can search on venue name, room name, room information, or city. Hint: You can select from one of the list views to narrow the search.
- Click on the name of the room to view and edit the room details.
Search for a venue or room
You can search your Arlo database to find an available venue and/or room for an event. This is useful if you want to view past venues you have held previous events at.
- Open the Venues menu.
- Search for a venue using the search tool. You can search on venue name, provider, or city. Hint: You can select from one of the list views to narrow the search.
- Click on the name of the venue to be taken to the venue page.
View a venues/room's activity calendar
The following articles describe how to view a calendar containing a venue's or venue room's schedule of activities.
- Open Settings.
- Click Resources.
- Click on the venue in the list to be taken to the venue page. Hint: Use the search tool on the right above the list to quickly find the venue.
- Press Calendar. You will be taken to the main calendar with a filter applied.
- Press Hide options to hide the calendar options panel.
Reporting on venues, catering and additional information
You can report on additional information required for an event, like Disability and/or the Specific Dietary information for registrants. This information can be reported on via the following reports: Event Logistics, Event Registrants, Attendance Register, and Registrations List. Follow the process below to learn how to include this additional information in one of the supported reports:
Display additional information on a report
- Open the Reports menu.
- Select any one of the reports that support reporting on the Disability/Dietary requirements fields.
- Press Report Settings from the toolbar.
- Tick Disabilities/Special dietary requirements in the Additional information section.
- Press Run Report.
Example: Event Registrants report
Hint: Save default report settings so that the Disability/Special Diet field is always displayed on the report. Alternatively, create a custom/favourite report with the required information.