In this article
The following article provides an overview of the key features within Arlo for Mobile and will direct you to more information about each feature.
- Mobile device requirements
- Logging into Arlo for Mobile
- View an event/session details
- Record attendance, add comments, and mark grades
- Contact registrants
- View registrants' history and add registrants to an event
- Android - Android version 4.4 or higher
- Apple - IOS version 9.3.3 or higher
- Internet connection -3G or 4G hotspot (recommended) or strong Wifi connection with good upload/download speeds
Note: Arlo recommends using the most recent versions of Android and IOS on your devices when using Arlo for Mobile.
Logging into Arlo for Mobile
View an event/session details
The event/session views contain key information such as the number of attendees, date and times, venue and presenter details. You can easily toggle between an event and individual sessions for each of your multi-session events.
Record attendance, add comments, and mark grades
Presenters and administrators can record attendance, make comments on registrations, and assign grades using Arlo for Mobile. All details are sent to Arlo immediately.
Important: You can record attendance for overall events, and individual sessions if your events are set up using a multi-session schedule.
Presenters and administrators can contact registrants for their events and sessions using their mobile device from Arlo for Mobile.
View registrants' history and add new registrants
Presenters often want to not only know who is attending an event they are presenting, but also historical information about the events they previously attended. Presenters and administrators can view a registrants history using Arlo for Mobile, and also add additional registrants to events e.g. for those who turn up on the day.