Arlo allows you to import a range of entities directly from a CSV file from within the management platform. Using importers allows you to easily migrate new information into Arlo from external systems, or update existing information.
- Import contacts and presenters
- Import organisations
- Import event templates for current events.
- Import scheduled events
- Import registrations
- Import historical registrations (also creates historical events)
- Import certifications
- Import and update existing orders
For tips on how to import information see the following articles.
- Tips and tricks for importing data
- Convert specially formatted event information (e.g. Bullet Points) into HTML
Can't find what you are looking for?
Contact Arlo Support for help importing other types of data (charges may apply).