The following article outlines how to use Arlo to send presenter requests (invites) to facilitate your events.
In this article:
- Feature overview and use cases
- Presenter requests settings and setup
- Create and send presenter requests
- Manage existing presenter requests
- Find and view presenter requests
Feature overview and use cases
Examples of use cases:
- When you have a draft event and need to find a presenter/s who is available.
- When you have an approved event that is open for registration and need to find a presenter/s who is available.
Presenter requests settings and setup
The presenter request feature must be enabled and set up before you can begin sending presenter requests.
Create and send presenter requests
Send a request to your presenter(s) if you would like them to confirm an invitation to facilitate an event, before confirming them as a presenter of an event.
Manage existing presenter requests
You can easily manage existing presenter requests in Arlo. Arlo lets you edit presenter request details, cancel a request, or send a new presenter request (when a presenter declines an original request).
Find and view presenter requests
You can find and view your presenter requests and presenter request responses easily in Arlo.