The following article describes how to create and send presenter requests for a course to your presenters.
- Open the Courses menu item.
You will need to ensure that you have assigned either an course/template manager or support staff to the course to receive the request response notifications.
- Select the Schedule tab.
- If creating a new course, from the Schedule tab, press Add Presenter.
- Find and select the presenter you wish to send a request to.
- Press Add.
- Once the presenter has been added or if your are editing an existing course, hover over the presenter, then click ... and select Send new presenter request on save.
If you don't want the presenter to receive a course confirmation email or to be advertised on the website until they have accepted a request, select Mark as provisional. If the course is already approved or being approved, and you don't mark a presenter as provisional, they will be listed as the presenter on your website and in course communication, even if they haven't accepted the request.
- If you are editing an existing course you will be able to edit the request and send it immediately. Press Send now to complete the process.
- If you are setting up a new course, a confirmation message will appear.
- Continue to add additional presenters (and requests) if required, then complete the course setup wizard.
Presenter requests will be sent to the presenters immediately. When a response is made an email will be sent to the course/template manager and support staff so that they can decide if/who to confirm as the presenter on the course.