In this article:
The following article describes how to enable and setup presenter requests.
- Accept, decline or cancel multiple presenter requests as an administrator
- Edit presenter request details (response, due date, message)
- Cancel an individual presenter request
- Send a new presenter request (for a declined request)
Accept, decline or cancel presenter requests(as an administrator)
- Open the individual request you would like to manage.
- Tick the checkbox next to the presenter name. You can complete this action for multiple presenters by clicking on the checkbox for each of them.
- Press Actions and choose an option. Note: If canceling invites using this method, you can enter a cancellation message that will be sent to the presenter automatically.
Edit presenter requests details
- Open the individual request you wish to manage following the above instructions.
- Edit the message sent to the presenter on the request, due date, or respond on behalf of the presenter. Note: If you press Accept or Decline, you can also write a message that will be sent to the Event Manager/Support Staff on the event.
- Press Save. Changes will be made immediately and applied to the outstanding presenter request.
Cancel an individual presenter request
- Open the individual request you wish to cancel.
- Press Cancel request or select the Request settings and select Cancel request.
- Press Save. Note: The presenter will be sent a request cancellation, and if not provisional or on a draft event will also be sent a presenter cancellation.
Send a new presenter request (for a declined request)
- Open the request you wish to resend.
- Press the Request settings, and select Request again.
- Enter the new request details.
- Press Send now.