In this article:
The following article describes how to enable and setup presenter requests.
Find a view a presenter request
- Open the Events menu
- Select the event you would like to search/view requests on.
- Press Manage requests
- To search, type in the presenters' name in the contact selector, or select the presenter from the Manage requests list to view the request in more detail.
View a presenter request response
When a presenter has responded to a presenter request, the response of the request is sent to the event/template manager and/or support staff assigned to the event, as long as the Presenter requests summary notification is enabled on the presenter request settings.
The following instructions outline how to view a response to an individual presenter request with an accompanying message from the presenter (if they have left one), in the management platform.
- From the main menu, select Events.
- Open the event you would like to view the response for.
- Navigate to the Schedule tab.
- Click Manage requests..
- Click on the request you would like to view.
- The response can be seen on the individual presenter request (along with an accompanying message if one has been left) at the bottom of the page.