This article explains how to manage your application workflows and explains the behaviour of application workflows when changes are made.
Changes to the application workflow templates do not affect any existing course's workflows, only new courses the application workflow is applied too. If you need to edit all courses using a certain template, you will need to edit each course's workflow separately.
Similarly, changes to a single course's application workflow do not affect the application workflow's template. If you want the same change you made to a course's workflow applied to the template, you will need to edit the template.
You can edit an application workflow's settings, forms, and limits. When editing these settings the changes will not affect the application workflow on any course using the template. Changes will only be applied to the template.
- Open the Settings menu item.
- From the Registrations section, select Application templates.
- Click to open the template you would like to make changes to.
- Make the changes required.
- Press Save.
You can edit a course's application workflows settings, forms, and limits. When editing these settings the changes will not affect the application template, and other courses using the template. Changes will only be applied to that course.
- Open the Courses menu item.
- Find and select the course you want to edit.
- From the toolbar, press Edit.
- Select the Registrations tab.
- From the Application workflow setting, press Edit.
- Make the desired changes.
- Press Save.
- Press Save and close.