In this article:
- Minimum requirements
- Web control examples
- Implementing your web controls
- Useful information and troubleshooting
- Adding the Arlo sitemap to your website
- Web Control Demo Library - Pre-built web controls ready to be dropped onto your website.
- Example Web Control Integrations - See whats possible.
- Checkout Page Options - You will need to upgrade your checkout page.
- Web Control Widgets - These should be added to your homepage or landing pages.
- Styling and Customisation - Whats required to complete a high-quality integration.
- The option to add new pages to the website
- jQuery version higher than 1.9 (or the option to install it)
- The ability to add script elements in the <head>, across all pages
- The ability to upload stylesheets and link to them in the <head> (only necessary if they are going to be using the same control on more than one page).
- Bootstrap 3 JS (or the option to install it)
- Bootstrap 3 CSS for tooltips (or the option to install it).
- Google Maps API key for maps on venue profile pages.
Examples of live Web Controls
Our web controls functionality supports:
- Creating controls to display your data in your webpages.
- Fetching data for you platform from the Arlo API.
- Processing data into more usable formats, with generated fields and template helpers.
- Paging data.
- Providing a templating system which allows you to control what data to display and how to display it
- Providing you with opportunities perform addtional processing on the data/rendered html.
- Creating controls that display data from multiple resources with sub controls
Our web controls are designed to reduce the complexity of displaying events as much as possible, to allow you to simply decide what data to display, and where and how to display it. While the simpler features of the application can be used by developers with minimal experience, it also offers a range of advanced features which give the more experienced developer a significant amount of flexibility to create more complicated widgets. View our web control developer documentation.
Arlo Web Controls can be used to create widgets of the following types: