The following article discusses the features available to assist with managing event templates.
Search for Template
To do this:
- From the main menu select Events.
- Select Templates
- Enter in the name of the template you are looking for.
Note: You can also apply a number of filters to the search by pressing Filters.
View a Templates Information
If you click into a template, you will be taken to the templates home page, where you can view templates information such as scheduled events, and presenter details.
Template information is contained in the top left hand corner. This includes:
- Template: Allows you to easily navigate between the template and scheduled events.
- Schedule another: Allows you to easily schedule another event.
- Presenters: Shows a list of presenters associated to scheduled events under that template.
- Website: Contains a link to show you the website page, and the category of the template.
- Price: Shows the default template price.
Perform Tasks on a Template
Along the top of the page is a number of functions associated with the Template.
- Website: Allows you to take the template page down from your website quickly.
- Reports: Allows you to run an Event List report against the template.
- Prints: Provides a PDF version of the Event List report for you to print.
- New Lead: Allows you to create a new Lead against the template.
- Tag: Allows you to add a new tag to the template.
- Document: Allows you to add documents against the template.
- Edit: Allows you to make changes to the template.
Other articles that may be helpful: