The following article outlines the features available to assist with managing your event templates.
Search for Template
To do this:
- From the Events menu select Templates.
- Enter the name of the template you are looking for. The template should appear.
- Click on the Template Name.
- You can also apply a number of filters to the search by pressing Filters.
View a Template's Information
If you click into a template, you will be taken to the templates home page, where you can view templates information such as scheduled events, and presenter details.
Template information is contained in the top left-hand corner. This includes:
- Template: Allows you to easily navigate between the template and scheduled events.
- Schedule another: Allows you to easily schedule another event.
- Presenters: Shows a list of presenters associated with scheduled events under that template.
- Website: Contains a link to show you the website page, and the category of the template.
- Price: Shows the default template price.
Edit a Template's Information on an Event
Some shared/template information can only be edited on the event (date, e.g. scheduled item), under Shared settings.
Perform Tasks on a Template
Along the top of the page is a number of functions associated with the Template.
- Website: Allows you to take the template page down from your website quickly.
- Reports: Allows you to run an Event List report against the template.
- Prints: Provides a PDF version of the Event List report for you to print.
- New Lead: Allows you to create a new Lead against the template.
- Tag: Allows you to add a new tag to the template.
- Document: Allows you to add documents against the template.
- Edit: Allows you to make changes to the template.
Other articles that may be helpful: