The following article discusses the features available to assist with managing event templates.
Search for Template
To do this:
- From the main menu select Events.
- Select Templates
- Enter the name of the template you are looking for.
Note: You can also apply a number of filters to the search by pressing Filters.
View a Template's Information
If you click into a template, you will be taken to the templates home page, where you can view templates information such as scheduled events, and presenter details.
Template information is contained in the top left-hand corner. This includes:
- Template: Allows you to easily navigate between the template and scheduled events.
- Schedule another: Allows you to easily schedule another event.
- Presenters: Shows a list of presenters associated with scheduled events under that template.
- Website: Contains a link to show you the website page, and the category of the template.
- Price: Shows the default template price.
Edit a template's information on an event
Some shared/template information can only be edited on the event (date, e.g. scheduled item), under Shared settings.
Hint: If you need to edit the setting but not schedule a new date, schedule a new date but save it as a draft and then delete the draft event.
Changing a template's schedule type
You can run basic and multi-session events from the same template. To do so, you don't need to edit the template, just the shared settings on the event. Note: The setting will save for future events created from the template, and not for current or past events.
- Open and edit, or create a new scheduled event.
- On the General tab, click Edit shared settings.
- Select the schedule type you wish to change it to.
- Continue creating your event or making changes and Save your event.
Perform Tasks on a Template
Along the top of the page is a number of functions associated with the Template.
- Website: Allows you to take the template page down from your website quickly.
- Reports: Allows you to run an Event List report against the template.
- Prints: Provides a PDF version of the Event List report for you to print.
- New Lead: Allows you to create a new Lead against the template.
- Tag: Allows you to add a new tag to the template.
- Document: Allows you to add documents against the template.
- Edit: Allows you to make changes to the template.
Other articles that may be helpful: