Arlo includes the ability to display courses on your website where registrations are managed externally from Arlo (e.g. courses for which you are a partner but are not managing registrations).
The following process describes how to create a course that will be displayed on your website but you will not be managing registrations using Arlo. Courses will be displayed as they usually are, but if a person clicks register they will be directed to the external URL specified.
Create the externally provided course
This process explains how to create an externally provided course anew (i.e. you do not already have an associated course template). If you already have a course template, and you want to add the name of the course provider, you can edit the course template and add the provider on the General tab of the template.
- Open the Courses menu item.
- Press New course.
- Select whether the course is a New public course or a New private course, and then press Next.
- In the General details section, for the Course provider, click Add.
- Select Provider outside of Arlo and enter the name of the course provider.
- Continue to follow the relevant instructions for the course you are setting up until the Registration tab.
- On the Registrations tab, for the Registration method, click Edit.
- Select URL as the registration method.
- Enter the URL of the page where registrations are taken or direct people to the main website page for the course.
- Complete the course set-up process.