In this article
The following article provides an overview of Arlo's Leads functionality and will direct you to learn more about managing leads in Arlo.
- Website forms/lead types
- Lead settings (notifications, forms and categories)
- Create leads
- Manage existing leads
- Find and report on your leads
Arlo's leads feature allows you to manage and track interest in an event or service, capture ideas for new topics, and manage general enquiries.
Leads can be created by potential registrants using forms on your website, or they can be created manually by administrators (e.g. your account management staff).
Once leads are created, the contact's details are saved in your Arlo contact database, where you can search and see their details, and add them to campaigns. You can track these expressions of interest and build up a list of prospective customers.
- If a person views an event but it is not scheduled to run in their location, or at a time that's convenient for them; they can register their interest in attending the event at a more convenient time or location.
- Capturing registrations of interest in an event (that is not scheduled) to inform you of the potential demand for the event before you schedule the dates and locations.
- Easily view interest in a specific event as soon as you have set it up, and send out registration links to current lead contacts.
- Accept suggestions for new topics and registrations of interest for private/in-house events.
- Allow your organisation's partners to submit leads for potential prospects, and have their details captured for commission purposes.
- Use the 'contact us' lead form instead of your own contact us page, and reduce your systems used to manage prospects and contacts.
Your potential customers submit different types of leads through purpose-built forms on your website; some within Arlo event templates and some that you can place links to anywhere. Each lead type has different functionality.
Contact us (customer enquiry)
Allows your customers to submit a general enquiry with their contact details. Many of our customers use this instead of their website's generic contact us link so that they can manage them alongside event related leads. You may place a link to this form anywhere, for example, on the front page of your website, or on your 'Contact us' page.
Allows your customers to request you run a private event or course for their organisation. On each event template, you have the option to enable or disable the 'Display link to private event enquiry form' link.Register interest in an existing event/suggest another date or location
Allows your customers to register their interest in attending the event at a different date and/or location. On each event template, you have the option to enable or disable the 'Suggest a new date/location' link.Capture leads from partners
Allows your partners to submit leads for potential prospects, and have their details captured for commission purposes. You may place a link to this form anywhere, for example, on the front page of your website.Submit an idea for a new topic
Allows your customers to request that you run a public event or course on a certain topic. You may place a link to this form anywhere, for example, on the front page of your website.
Learn how to enable leads and configure your lead settings including administrator notifications and customising your lead forms.
Learn how to create leads from the Arlo management platform.
- Edit an individual lead
- Edit multiple leads (e.g. mark as won or lost)
- Assign leads to your staff
- View your leads
- Respond to leads
- Manage 'spam' leads
Find and report on leads