The following article explains how to configure all of the lead forms linked to your Arlo platform
Lead forms can be used to gather interest on your current and future courses.
- In the Form page section, complete the Form title, Form message, and Submit button settings. These will be displayed on the form.
- From the Form fields section, add/edit the heading or instructions for the first section as required. These details will be displayed at the top of the first section on the lead form.
- Edit the layout of the section, if required.
- 1 column layout extends the fields on the form right across the page.
- 2 column layout allows two fields to be added per row on the form.
- Press Add field to add the fields you would like to use in the section. Available fields will be displayed as you begin typing.
Learn how to add or edit available fields on these forms.
Type contact or lead to quickly sort between field types.
- Press ... to edit, delete or move the existing fields into a different position if required.
- If you Edit a field, you can add help and instruction text, as well as rename the field for that particular form. You can also mark the field as required.
- Repeat the steps above for each additional section required on your lead form.
- From the Submitted page section, enter the message to be displayed when a successful lead is submitted using the form.
- Press Save.
- Press View on website to preview your changes.
If you have not saved your changes, they won't appear in the preview.
Your lead form theme depends on the website technology you are using to display Arlo courses.
- If you are using the Arlo Website, the lead form theme is the same as your Arlo website theme.
You can preview any lead form directly from within the management platform.
- Open the Settings menu.
- Click Registration and lead forms.
- Choose which lead form you would like to preview, and press Edit form.
- Press View on website to preview the form and get the form URL.
If you have unsaved changes on your form, they will not appear in the preview.