Arlo allows you to create and manage a private event for a client. It automatically sends booking confirmations, including calendar appointments, to the registrants (if applicable), the key contact, venue contact, and presenter. Event registrant details can be imported from a spreadsheet and event instructions can be automatically sent as part of the process. Alternatively, staff can register themselves onto the event directly.
Everyone receives event change notifications, including updates to their calendar appointments if event details such as the date, venue, or room change. You can generate an order and send a tax invoice for the event automatically.
All information about the event is stored for future reference so you know who you trained, when they were trained, the price you charged for the event, and all the event schedule information.
Note: You cannot import Private Events
- Create a Private Event
- Create an Order for a Private Event
- Search for a Private Event
- Differences between a Public Event and a Private Event
- Add Special Instructions to Confirmation sent to the Key Contact on a Private Events
- View a list of Private Events which do (or do not) have an Order associated with them
- Use the Event Registrants, Attendance Register, or Registrations List reports to produce a list of registrants on the Private Event