The following set of instructions describe how set when registrations for an event open and close.
Note: You can also follow these instructions at a template level, and the setting will be applied to all future events associated with the event template. Existing events will need to be updated individually.
- From the main menu select Events.
- Create a new Event/Template, or select an existing Event/Template you would like to edit and press Edit.
- Navigate to the Registrations tab.
- Click Edit on the Registration period.
- Select the period when registrations will open. Either;
- Immediately (once approved)
- From (X) number of days, weeks, or hours - before the event starts
- On a specific date and time.
Note: If you choose to open registrations on a specific date, or a certain time before the event starts, you can also specify a message to be displayed on the event while registrations are not open.
- To edit the message, untick Use default.
- Select the period when registrations will close. Either;
- When the event starts
- When the event ends
- (X) number of days, weeks, or hours - before the event starts
- (X) number of days, weeks, or hours - after the event starts
- On a specific date and time
- Press Save. Note: If someone has the registration link to the event and click it once the registrations have closed, they will get an error message and will not be able to proceed with the registrations.
Other articles that may be helpful: