View a presenters availability when scheduling an event
Arlo's presenter search allows you to easily check which presenters are available to present at your next event.
Presenter availability search overview
1 Indicates whether a presenter is available for the event you plan to create.
2 Includes information about the event the presenter is scheduled to deliver (city, date, time) prior to the event you are creating.
3 Includes information about the event the presenter is scheduled to deliver (city, date, time) after the event you are creating.
4 Apply filters to only display presenters with a specific set of criteria, e.g. skill sets by filtering by presenter tags.
5 General text-based search to find a presenter(s), e.g. enter a name, organisation or city.
6 Check the location of the event the presenter is delivering prior (and after) to determine the travel distance and work out if they can deliver the planned event.
7 Includes information about the appointment they have, if they are not available to deliver the event.
Access the presenter availability search
- Open the Events menu.
- Press New event and start creating your selected event type or edit an existing event.
- Navigate to the General step, enter the start and end date/time of the event.
- Click Search...
- You can narrow your search results by applying a list filter.
- Click the drop-down arrow to the right of the search box to display the available list filters.
- Once you have found the presenter(s) you are looking for, add them to the event. Arlo checks if that presenter is available and displays a warning message if there is a conflict.
- If you encounter this warning, press the Schedule conflict warning to review the conflict.
Note: Arlo tracks conflicts based on the overall event start-finish dates, not individual event session start-finish dates. This means that a conflict will be displayed during a multi-session even if the presenter is only set to present one session.