In this article
The following article explains how to add additional support staff members to an event you are running.
Arlo allows you to assign contacts in Arlo as additional support staff members on events, and run reports to view this information. Support staff do not need to be administrators.
Support staff members receive notifications for:
- Event creations (if they are added when the event is being created)
- Event changes (date/time, venue, room, presenters)
- Event cancellations
- Outstanding task reminders where presenters need to be confirmed for an event.
Assign support staff to an event
- Open the Events menu.
- Find and select the event you would like to add support staff to.
- On the Schedule step, on the Support staff setting click Add.
- Select the contact you would like to add. You can add as many support staff as you need.
- Continue through the rest of the event wizard, and Save your event.
Reports containing support staff
The following list of reports contain support staff as an output.