Arlo allows you to assign contacts in Arlo as course managers and additional support staff on your courses. Course managers and support staff members receive automated notifications for:
- Course creations (if they are added when the course is being created)
- Course changes (date/time, venue, room, presenters)
- Course cancellations
- Outstanding task reminders where tentative presenters need to be confirmed for a course.
Course managers can also be assigned to complete tasks sets on a course, and filter courses they manage on the Arlo dashboard.
- Open the Courses menu item.
- Find and select the course you would like to add support staff to.
- From the toolbar, press Edit.
- Select the Schedule tab.
- In the Presenters and support staff section, for the Support staff setting, click Add.
- Select the contact you would like to add. You can add as many support staff as you need.
- Press Save or Save and close.