Arlo's calendar enables you to view all of your courses in a calendar format. The courses on your calendar are displayed in the colour that corresponds to its status, e.g. Red for full courses.
Get a view of what's on for a particular day, week or month by selecting the view from the options in the top right.
Clicking on a course brings up a popup with further information about the course, including course name, session name (if the course is a multi-session course), course date and time, presenter names, venue details, and the number of current registrations.
- You can use the status key to filter the courses that you can see in your calendar. By default, the calendar is set to exclude cancelled courses and include all other courses.
- Removing the tick from a course status will remove all courses with that status from the calendar.
- Removing the tick from the Active status will remove all active courses (including Full, Min met, and Min not met) from the calendar.
The calendar has a powerful search bar that you can use to filter the courses you see. You can use the search to look for courses with a specific name, in a specific location, or ones with a specific presenter. The list filters can be used to filter the view by delivery method, audience, locality, schedule, and registration method.
- Click on the search bar.
- Enter the search term.
- You can refine your search by selecting one of the search filters (City, Suburb, or Provider). Your search will then be narrowed to only include matches on the selected search filter field.
- Press the search bar's filter button.
- Select the required filter from the available options.
In Arlo, you can swap between the calendar and the schedulers at the click of a button. Just press the button for the required item.