In this article
- About the calendar
- Navigating the calendar
- Filtering the calendar by event status
- Using the search bar and list filters
- Swapping between the calendar and schedulers
About the calendar
The calendar enables you to view all of your events in a calendar format.
You can easily see the status of your events by matching the colour of your event to the colours in the status key.
Get a view of what's on for a particular day, week or month by selecting the view from the options in the top right.
Clicking on an event brings up a popup with further information about the event, including event name, session name (if the event is a multi-session event), event date and time, presenter names, venue details, and the number of current registrations.
Navigating the calendar
- To view the calendar, select the Calendar menu item.
- The calendar defaults to the monthly view, showing this month's event information.
- You can move forward or backwards in time by pressing the left and right arrows at the top left of the calendar.
- If you want to view a specific date's information, you can press Date and then select the appropriate date from the popup.
- If you want to jump back to the view containing today's date, press Today.
- To toggle between the daily, weekly, and monthly views, press the relevant button in the top right corner.
Filtering the calendar by event status
You can use the status key to filter the events that you can see in your calendar. By default, the calendar is set to exclude cancelled events and include all other events.
Removing the tick from an event status will remove all events with that status from the calendar.
Removing the tick from the Active status will remove all active events (including Full, Min met, and Min not met) from the calendar.
Using the search bar and list filters
The calendar has a powerful search bar that you can use to filter the events you see. You can use the search to look for events with a specific name, in a specific location, or ones with a specific presenter. The list filters can be used to filter the view by delivery method, audience, locality, schedule, and registration method.
- Click on the search bar.
- Enter the search term.
- You can refine your search by selecting one of the search filters (City, Suburb, or Provider). Your search will then be narrowed to only include matches on the selected search filter field.
- Press the search bar's filter button.
- Select the required filter from the available options.
Swapping between the calendar and schedulers
In Arlo, you can swap between the calendar and the schedulers at the click of a button. Just press the button for the required item.