The default setting for the Arlo for Moodle plugin is to automatically sync every 30 minutes. If you require an immediate synchronisation between your Arlo and Moodle platforms, the sync can be triggered manually for specific course enrolments or all courses, and you can adjust the time in which scheduled synchronisations occur.
- In Moodle, open the Moodle course you want to manually synchronise with Arlo.
- Navigate to Administration Menu > Course Administration > Users > Enrolment Methods.
- Locate your Arlo enrolment method for the course.
- Select the Refresh icon in the Edit column.
- Press Continue. This process may take a couple of minutes.
- In Moodle, navigate to Administration Menu > Server > Tasks > Scheduled Tasks.
- Find the Arlo task you would like to alter the schedule for and press the Cog.
- Enter the new task schedule and press Save changes.