The Arlo for Moodle plugin automatically syncs with your Arlo platform periodically every 30 minutes. If you require an immediate synchronisation between your Arlo and Moodle platforms, the sync can be triggered manually for a specific course enrolment.
Note: The ability to trigger a manual sync for a specific Moodle course is not available if the course is linked to an Arlo template.
Trigger a manual synchronisation
- In Moodle, open the Moodle course you want to manually synchronise with Arlo.
- Navigate to the Administration Menu > Course Administration > Users > Enrolment Methods.
- Locate your Arlo enrolment method for the course.
- Select the Refresh icon in the Edit column.
- Press Continue. This process usually a couple of minutes.
- Press Back to Enrolment Methods.
- The course has now successfully synced with your Arlo platform. Any changes to registrations, grades, results and completion status will now be up to date.