The following article provides an overview of the integration between Arlo and Moodle. The Arlo for Moodle plugin is available as a free download or install from the Moodle plugin directory.
Arlo’s integration with Moodle (Learning Management System) allows you to offer eLearning courses, as well as extend the value of your face-to-face and webinar courses.
You can easily offer access to course resources and material or take it further and transform your courses to a blended learning experience consisting of multiple activities. Include activities such as live online sessions, self-paced online activities, discussion forums, recorded videos, assignments, quizzes, and more.
The Arlo-Moodle plugin does not integrate with Moodle Cloud. Moodle Cloud only hosts its own plugins.
Please ensure your Moodle instance meets the following requirements before installing the Arlo for Moodle plugin. If you are not sure if it does you will need to contact your Moodle Host with the requirements below and have them confirm for you.
- An instance of Moodle that is version 3.5 - 3.9. Moodle versions 3.10 + have not currently been tested for compatibility with the Arlo for Moodle plugin.
- Moodle Cron set up and tested by your Moodle Host
- Moodle SMTP settings configured and tested by your Moodle Host
- Access to the server's Operating System (OS) in which the Moodle platform is hosted on
- Moodle PHP version 7.2 or later
- Arlo for Moodle plugin installed
The below diagram outlines how Arlo interacts with Moodle. Learn more about the interactions between Arlo and Moodle on events, registrations, and contacts.