Arlo makes it easy to find and report on registrations on your courses or elearning modules.
There are a number of methods that you can use to find a registration in Arlo. The best one to use would depend on which page you are on in the management platform.
- Find and open the course or elearning module that the registration is on.
- Select the Registrations tab.
- Enter a search term into the search box.
- As you type, search selections will be displayed. Select one to be taken directly to the selected record.
- You can search for a registration using the contact's name, email address, or organisation, or you can search for the order number.
- Refine your search by selecting one of the search filters. Your search will then be narrowed to only include matches on the search filter field selected.
Another way to search for a current course registration is to search for the contact using the quick search tool (at the right hand side of the menu bar). You can use any information to search for a contact including notes and the results are listed with a Google-like ranking (with the best match displayed at the top).
Registrations on elearning modules are not shown in the quick search results.
Links to the contact's current course registrations are included in the search results.
Some tips for using the quick search:
- You can combine a person's name and an organisation name. For example searching on "Jeffrey Arlo" would find "Jeffrey Bloom from Arlo"
- You can include partial spelling. For example searching on "Fel Merring" would find "Felicity Merrington"
- You can search on an email domain. For example searching on "designq.com" would find all contacts with an email address ending in "designq.com", e.g. email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may want to search for all registrations that meet a specific criteria, such as all registrations for which you are awaiting payment or those that have not had their certificates sent.
There are two options to bulk search for registrations.
- Open the Registrations or Elearning registrations menu item.
- Use the filters to apply an advanced search by clicking the filter arrow in the search bar.
You can add more than one filter to your search.
- Use the views to see all registrations matching specific criteria.
- To manage these views (i.e. add or remove system views), press More and select Manage views.
The following processes describe how to export your course registration records to a spreadsheet (CSV format). Registration exports contain the registrant's information plus order information, grades, attendance, and custom field data.
You can export the registration details for multiple courses from the course page.
You cannot bulk export registration information for multiple elearning modules.
- Open the Courses menu item.
- Select the courses that you wish to export registration details for.
You can also apply filters before selecting your courses.
- Press Actions and select Export registrations (CSV).