In this article
The following article provides an overview of Arlo's registrations functionality and will direct you to learn more about managing your registrations with Arlo.
- Create, edit, and manage individual registrations
- Registration forms
- Manage registration processes
- Find and report on registration information
Arlo's core function is managing online registrations for your events. From taking online registrations to transferring, recording attendance and grades, through to reporting, Arlo automates processes to make your job easier.
Many of the processes outlined within this section will refer to other features that use registration information, and link through more information.
Arlo provides registration information through our API to connect with your business systems. We have also developed Salesforce CRM and Moodle eLearning integration, which sends registration and other information to these systems.
Create, edit, and manage individual registrations
Learn how to manage individual registrations including:
- Creating registrations manually
- Locating and add information to a registration
- Cancel or transfer a registration, or change/swap the registrant on events and sessions.
- Marking comments, attendance, grades, and results
Manage event registration details
- Waiting lists
- Special requirements
- Name labels
- Send an email to registrants on an event
- Manage 'spam' event registrations from your website
- Website registration methods, limits and alerts, and close registrations.
- Manage registrations when an event needs to be cancelled or your events need to be confirmed.
- Manage registrant surveys
Registration methods and forms (settings)
- Learn how to set up and manage your website registration forms including custom and system fields.
- Learn about registration methods
Manage registration processes
- Registration methods
- Special requirements
- Professional Development (PD)
- Registration policies (terms and conditions and allow self-transfer/cancellations)
- Advanced workflows (applications process, confirmations process, registration rules)
Find and report on registration information
- Exporting detailed registration information
- Reporting on detailed registration information
- Record and report on attendance on a basic event
- Record and report on event and session attendance, grades, results, and comments