The following article provides an overview of the integration between Arlo and Moodle.
- Setup your Arlo for Moodle Integration
- Moodle Requirements
- Integration Overview
- Course Enrolment Settings
- Contact and Registration Settings
Arlo’s integration with Moodle (Learning Management System) allows you to offer eLearning courses, as well as extend the value of your face-to-face and webinar courses. You can easily offer access to course resources and material or take it further and transform your courses to a blended learning experience consisting of multiple activities. Include activities such as live online sessions, self-paced online activities, discussion forums, recorded videos, assignments, quizzes and more.
The Arlo for Moodle plugin is available as a free download from the Moodle plugin directory.
- An instance of Moodle that is at least version 3.1
- The Arlo for Moodle plugin
- Moodle platform's SMTP settings configured and tested.
- Access to the server's Operating System (OS) in which the Moodle platform is hosted on.
- Moodle cron set up and tested.
Note: The Arlo-Moodle plugin does not integrate with Moodle Cloud. This is because Moodle Cloud only hosts its own plugins.