Arlo allows you to mark attendance/result (pass/fail) on individual sessions. You can report on Session Attendance/Result (Pass/Fail) with the Registration List report.
Mark Attendance on Sessions
- Open up the Multi-session event you wish to mark attendance/result for.
- Select the Sessions tab.
- Click on the Session Name you wish to mark attendance/result for.
- Select the registrants you wish to mark. Note: Press Select all to quickly select all registrants.
- Press Actions and select Mark as attended or Mark as not attended, and Mark as passed, or Marked as failed.
- Repeat the above instructions for any other sessions on the event you would like to mark attendance/results on.
View Attended Sessions
When viewing an individual registration within an event, you will be able to see which sessions they have been marked attended/not attended on in the Registration sessions section.
Report on Sessions
- Open the Registrations List report.
- Ensure that following criteria is selected;
- Ensure that the following output options are selected. Note: You can select other outputs you have marked on session registrations as well.
- Session name
- Group the report by Event, and Sort by Session Name.
- Either run or export the report.
Note: Below is an example of the report output showing attendance marked on Individual Sessions.
Other articles that may be helpful: