Arlo allows you to mark attendance/result (pass/fail) on individual sessions, where an event has been set up with a multi-session schedule with a choice of options. You can also report on Session Attendance/Result (Pass/Fail) with the Registration List report.
Note: This will not work with a multi-session event that has no choice of options.
Mark Attendance on Sessions
- Open up event you wish to mark attendance/result for.
- Select the Sessions tab.
- Click on the Session Name you wish to mark attendance/result for.
- Select the registrants you wish to mark. Note: Press Select All to quickly select all registrants.
- Press Actions with the registrants selected and select Mark as attended, or Mark as not attended, Mark as passed, or Marked as failed.
- Repeat from step 3 for any remaining sessions on the event.
Report on Sessions
- Open the Registrations List report.
- Ensure that following criteria is selected;
- Ensure that the following output options are selected. Note: You can select other outputs you have marked on session registrations as well.
- Group the report by Event, and Sort by Session Name.
- Either run or export the report.
Note: Below is an example of the report output showing attendance marked on Individual Sessions.
Other articles that may be helpful: