- Special requirements
- Name labels
- Send an email to registrants on an event
- Manage 'spam' event registrations from your website
- Website registration methods
- Registration limits and alerts, and how to close registrations
- Managing registrations when an event needs to be cancelled
In this article
The following article describes how to manage your general event registration information and requirements. If you want to manage individual registrations, go here instead.
Learn how to capture, edit, and report on special registration requirements, such as allergies and disabilities.
Learn how to create label templates and print name labels for your events.
Send an email to registrants on an event
The following instructions describe how to send an email to registrants on an event.
- From the main menu, select Events.
- Open the event.
- From the toolbar, press Email.
- Select the people you would like to email from the list within the menu.
Note: Mail programmes (like Outlook) can have character limits on the To and BCC fields which may mean not all email addresses are included, so it is advisable to check that all recipients are listed in the outgoing email.
Manage 'spam' event registrations from your website
From time to time you may receive 'spam' registrations for events where the 'person' has no intention of attending the event.
Website registration methods
Learn about the different registration methods in Arlo (includes video).
Registration limits and alerts, and how to close registrations
Arlo allows you to set registration limits on your events and receive alerts when the maximum limit is reached or the minimum number is not yet met. If you have an event where registrants have a choice of multiple sessions, you can also set a registration limit on individual sessions.
Arlo also allows you to close registrations on your events at a time of your choosing.
Managing registrations when an event needs to be cancelled