The following article outlines how to automatically add new courses to an Office 365/Outlook calendar using Zapier.
To create and use these Zaps you will need to have a Zapier starter plan or above, access to multi-step Zaps, and an Office 365 or Exchange account with Outlook.
If you cancel or update a course (date/time) in Arlo you will need to update the appointment in Office 365/Outlook manually, as Microsoft does not support calendar updates via Zapier.
- Search for and Select Arlo from the app selector.
- Choose New Event as the Trigger Event and press Continue.
- Choose your account and press Continue.
- On the Test step click Test Trigger.
If Zapier says it cannot find any courses to display try scheduling a new course in your platform, waiting a couple minutes, and clicking test again.
- Search for and select Microsoft office 365 or Outlook as the new Trigger.
The steps to complete this Zap are the same for both Microsoft Office 365 and Outlook.
- For the Event, select Create Event and press Continue.
- Select the Office 365/Outlook account you'd like to connect to the Zap.
You will need to connect to your Office/outlook account if this is the first time you've used it for a Zap.
- Set which calendar you want the course to be added to.
If your team has a dedicated course calendar that is shared, this is a good option to choose or you will need to create multiple Zaps to send to courses to individual calendars.
- Select the information which you would like Arlo to send into the calendar appointment.
- With the required information and any custom information completed, press Continue.
- In the final step you can test that the Zap will work and a new course is added successfully. Press Test action.
- New courses will be created in your chosen calendar automatically, and appointments will be sent to any additional parties added to the Attendee list.
- The Zap is now created and ready to go, all that's left is to give it a name and turn it on.