In this article
The following article provides an overview of Arlo's data reporting and exporting functionality and will direct you to learn more about managing data in Arlo.
- Feature overview
- Create and manage reports
- Export your data for advanced reporting
- List of reports and exports available
- Reports and exports FAQs and troubleshooting
General reports are available on all plans.
Arlo offers a wide range of reports which can be run on-screen, exported to Microsoft Excel, or saved as printable PDFs. There's also a range of handy management features like saving favourites and defaults, and scheduling reports.
Where you just need simple lists of data or need all of your Arlo data to create advanced reports in Excel, Arlo also offers a range of exports.
Report creation and management
Learn how to create and manage your reports, including report settings and management features such as creating custom reports.
Export your data
Learn about exporting your data for advanced reporting, bulk data updates, and system integration.
List of reports available
Arlo offers two types of reports; standard reports that you can customise and filter but have a set structure, and advanced reports that are plain exports with filters/queries.
Advanced reports are distinguished by the advanced icon.
We've also listed general data exports here, for example order export which is done from the orders list page and is not a report as such, but can be useful in analysing your business performance.
Note: The report articles below state on which plan each report is available.
- Report: Event calendar
- Report: Event list
- Report: Event list and registrants
- Report: Event logistics (catering and room requirements)
- Report: Event registrants
- Advanced report/export: Event List
- Export: Event Templates
- Export: Events
Registrations, waiting lists, registration rules, applications, and certifications
- Report: Registration Count
- Advanced Report/Export: Registration List
- Report: Registrations List
- Report: Event Completion
- Report: Certification List
- Advanced Report/Export: Registration Applications
- Advanced Report/Export: Registration & Waiting list Items
- Advanced Report/Export: Registration requests
- Export Certifications
Orders, finance, and discounts
- Report: Order List
- Report: Orders paid
- Report: Registration Discount
- Report: Order Lines
- Advanced Report/Export: Order Lines
- Report: Aged Receivables (Financial Reports)
- Report: Event/Course Invoices (Financial Reports)
- Report: Event/Course Invoices Summary (Financial Reports)
- Export orders
Sales and marketing
CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- Report: Contact List (Advanced)
- Report: Organisation List (Advanced)
- Export Organisations (CRM Reports)
- Export Contacts
New Zealand Education Requirements
All data (for advanced custom reporting)
Reports and Exports FAQ and Troubleshooting
View our FAQ and troubleshooting page for reports and exports to see tips and tricks for exporting and reporting on your data in Arlo.