Single Data Return (SDR) reports are required by the New Zealand Tertiary Education Commission (TEC).
The report includes the following three files:
- Student file (all students enrolled in courses starting within the selected period)
- Course registration file (all courses starting in a period and having valid registrations)
- Course enrolment file (all user registrations for courses starting within the selected period)
Scheduled (yet to finish) and completed courses are reported.
Contacts (active and archived) that have current or completed registrations on scheduled or completed courses are reported.
The single data return (SDR) report is available on all Arlo service plans, but may not be activated on your platform. Contact Arlo support to activate this report.
- Open the Reports menu.
- From the New Zealand Education Requirements section, select the Single Data Return report.
The SDR report has no settings as it is a simple export of the required data.
The SDR report requires each course template to be assigned a topic code. Follow the process below to access and edit the Topic code on templates.
- Find and open the template that requires a topic code.
- From the toolbar, press Edit.
- On the General tab, enter the Topic code.
- Press Save.