In this article
The following article explains how to create new presenters, and make an existing contact a presenter in Arlo.
- Create a new presenter
- Create multiple presenters
- Make an existing contact a presenter
- Manage Arlo for Mobile access
Create a new presenter
The following instructions describe how to create a new presenter. Presenters do not have access to the management platform but are automatically provided access to the Arlo for Mobile App.
- Open the Presenters menu.
- Press New Presenter.
Note: New presenters will automatically be granted access to Arlo for Mobile and will be sent an activation email. Learn more about the Arlo for Mobile activation process.
- Enter the presenter's General details, e.g. name, email, etc.
- Select the Presenter tab.
- Enter the Presenter's Website Settings and Presenter Profile.
Note: This is where you can choose for the presenter's contact details to be sent to registrants on event communication.
- If you do not want the presenter to have access to Arlo for Mobile, on the Security tab deselect API user.
- Press Save.
Create multiple presenters
Make an existing contact a presenter
Manage Arlo for Mobile access
Presenters are automatically granted Arlo for Mobile access when they are added into Arlo. The following process should be used to manage app access for users who have not activated their account, or have activated their account but have forgotten their credentials.
Presenters will only see the events that they are presenters for unless they are also set up as an administrator in Arlo. Administrators can see all events.