In this article
The following article shows how to search, filter, view, export, and report on your presenters in Arlo.
- View a presenter/s event schedule
- Find a presenter in your presenter list
- Report on presenters
- Schedule automatic presenter reports
- Export presenters
- View a presenter's availability when scheduling an event
View a presenter/s event schedule
Arlo allows you to view your presenter's personal calendar of activities then combine these within the same calendar to check everyone's availability on a specific date or period. Multiple presenters, venues and rooms can be added to the calendar.
Note: The availability of the presenters and venues is pulled from scheduled events in Arlo. This does not integrate with Outlook or other software to show availability of presenters outside of Arlo.
- Open the Calendar menu.
- Press View options.
- Filter activities on the calendar by selecting the presenter/s.
Note: You can view multiple presenters at once.
- (Optional) Select a Venue and a Room.
- (Optional) On the Has registrations field, select to filter events only with or without registrations.
- To change the calendar view, press Day, Week, or Month.
Note: In the monthly view, events which span two or more days will be highlighted green.
Example: Calendar month view
Example: Calendar week view
Example: Calendar day view
Find a presenter in your presenter list
- Open the Presenters menu.
- Search for the desired presenter.
Search for a specific presenter
- Enter a search term into the search box.
Hint: You can search for presenter's first and last names, organisation, and city (postal address).
- You can search and select any one of the drop-down search filters (name, organisation, account manager). Your search will then be narrowed to only include matches on the search filter field selected.
Presenter list filters
- You can narrow your search results by applying a list filter.
- Click the drop-down arrow to the right of the search box to display the available list filters.
Report on presenters
Arlo offers a wide range of presenter reports which can be run on-screen, exported to Microsoft Excel, or saved as printable PDFs. There's also a range of handy management features like saving favourites and defaults, and scheduling reports to be sent to presenters and other stakeholders automatically.
Schedule automatic presenter reports
You can also provide presenters free access to Arlo for Mobile.
Note: Scheduled reports are only available on the Arlo Enterprise service plan. Contact Arlo Support to upgrade your service plan.
- Choose your default report options to be sent
- Set up automated presenter reports for an event
- Provide your presenters access to Arlo for Mobile
Choose your default report options to be sent
Before the report can be sent, it needs to know what settings to use for the report.
- From Reports, select the report (Attendance Register or Event Registrants)
Note: The Event Registrants report, may be called something else (e.g course, program, workshop) depending on what terminology you use on your management platform.
- Follow the instructions to set default settings.
Set up automated presenter reports for an event
- Open the Events menu.
- Press New event and start creating your selected event type or edit an existing event.
- Navigate to the Communication step and Click Activate to schedule any automated reports to be sent to presenters.
Note: This feature is only available on Arlo Enterprise.
- Complete the event set up process and press Save and close.
- The reports will be sent in the venue's time zone.
Note: The scheduled report will not show in the communication log.
Provide your presenters access to Arlo for Mobile
Presenters are automatically granted Arlo for Mobile access when they are added to Arlo.
Arlo for mobile allows presenters to view upcoming and past event details, view registrants details and history, mark attendance and grades and much more. Arlo for Mobile is free to use and is available on all plans.
The following process describes how to export your presenter details to a spreadsheet (CSV format).
- Open the Presenters menu.
- If you would like to filter the list of contacts, press the Filter icon and select the filter you would like to apply from the menu.
- Press Export and select the information you would like to export from the menu, e.g. 'Export all contact information' (CSV).
View a presenter's availability when scheduling an event