The following article outlines how to search, filter, view, export, and report on your presenters in Arlo.
In this article:
- View a presenter/s full schedule (including appointments and holidays)
- View a presenter's availability when scheduling an event
- Find a presenter in your presenter list
- Report on presenters
- Schedule automatic reports to presenters
- Export presenters
View a presenter/s full schedule (including appointments and holidays)
You can add a presenter's working hours and external appointments so that you know exactly when a presenter will and won't be available. You can then view your presenter's full schedule of activities using the presenters' scheduler.
View a presenter's availability when scheduling an event
Find a presenter in your presenter list
- Open the Presenters menu.
- Note: You can also use the Quick (Global) Search to find presenters.
- Enter a search term into the search box.
- You can search for presenter's first and last names, organisation, and city (postal address).
- Refine your search by selecting one of the search filters. Your search will then be narrowed to only include matches on the search filter field selected.
- You can narrow your search results by applying a list filter.
- Click the drop-down arrow to the right of the search box to display the available list filters. Hint: Learn how to apply tags (attributes e.g. skills) to presenters.
Report on presenters
There is a wide range of presenter reports which can be run on-screen, exported or saved as printable PDFs.
Schedule automatic reports to presenters
You can also provide presenters free access to Arlo for Mobile.
Note: Scheduled reports are only available on the Arlo Enterprise service plan. Contact Arlo Support to upgrade your service plan.
- Choose the report information to be sent
- Set up automated presenter reports for an event
- Provide your presenters access to Arlo for Mobile
Choose the report information to be sent
Before the report can be sent, it needs to know what settings to use for the report.
- From Reports, select the report (Attendance Register or Event Registrants)
Note: The Event Registrants report, may be called something else (e.g course, program, workshop) depending on what terminology you use on your management platform.
- Follow the instructions to set default settings.
Set up automated presenter reports for an event
- Open the Events menu.
- Press New event and start creating your selected event type or edit an existing event.
- Navigate to the Communication step and Click Activate to schedule any automated reports to be sent to presenters.
Note: This feature is only available on Arlo Enterprise.
- Complete the event set up process and press Save and close.
- The reports will be sent in the venue's time zone.
Note: The scheduled report will not show in the communication log.
Provide your presenters access to Arlo for Mobile
Presenters are automatically granted Arlo for Mobile access when they are added to Arlo.
Arlo for mobile allows presenters to view upcoming and past event details, view registrants details and history, mark attendance and grades and much more. Arlo for Mobile is free to use and is available on all plans.
The following process describes how to export your presenter details to a spreadsheet (CSV format).
- Open the Presenters menu.
- Press the Filter icon and select any filters you would like to apply.
- Press the export dropdown and select the information you would like to export from the menu, e.g. 'Export all contact information' (CSV).