In this article
The following instructions describe how to set up a discount that applies to people who register for an event using specific contact details, such as a certain email domain, or belonging to a particular organisation.
Arlo allows you to easily set up automated discounts which can be applied automatically based on the information the registrant enters in the checkout. The discount is applied before the order is submitted. In order for this discount type to be applied the registrant must enter information that meets the required criteria during checkout, or have this information already stored in their contact record. Learn how to configure website registration forms to capture specific information.
- Open the Discounts menu.
- Press New discount.
- Enter the Name and Description settings.
- Select Apply this discount to individual registrations.
- Select the Discount Priority.
- Select how much the discount should deduct in the Calculation settings.
- From the Criteria section, select Apply the discount automatically when specific criteria are met.
- Select the relevant criteria from the Registrant section e.g. Email domain.
Note: Learn more about 'Value in contact/organisation field' discounts.
Note: You can enter multiple email domains in this field separated by a comma.
- Complete Website settings.
- Complete the Availability settings.
- Complete the Accounting settings.
- Complete the Event settings.
- Press Save.