The following is an overview of the Arlo website, which is the default website integration method when you first set up a trial Arlo platform. The Arlo website will automatically display your events and allow people to easily find and register for your events and activities.
|Beginner||No coding skills are required|
- Customise your Arlo website with images, colours, and standard fonts.
- Preview your changes before saving.
- Choose the same images and colours for all pages, or set some pages to be different. For example, event category pages can be differentiated by image or colour.
- Search or filter your list of events and send customers the link that will show the results you found.
- Disable pages you don't need.
- Enable a newsletter sign up form.
Example: of the Arlo Website Upcoming events page:
Example: of the Arlo Website Event Template page:
Your websites general settings control the overall theme of your Arlo website. These settings should align with the branding of your business, including primary colours, text colours, fonts and more.
Your Arlo website homepage is the landing page or 'Entry point' of your training website. It should present key information about your business, the products/services you offer and direct the visitor exactly where they need to go on your website. You can also style your Arlo website's homepage to match the branding of your business.
Arlo allows you to set up registration forms to capture data against your registrants. You can also add additional security to your website forms (CAPTCHA) to prevent spam leads.
You can set a custom domain on your Arlo website, replacing the default PlatformName.arlo.co domain.