The registration reports will allow you to gather insight on your registrations.
You can use these reports to get an overview on registration information such as fields, registration status, attendance, grades, etc.
Looking for the Registration Application or Registration requests reports? See our Enterprise level reports here.
- Open the Reports menu item.
- From the Registrations section, select the relevant report from the list.
- To access all report settings on the report page, from the toolbar press Report Settings.
- All settings are visible when the report is first opened.
The Registrations List report includes a list of registrations filtered by a wide range of options, e.g. filters on course or elearning activity registration dates, presenter, course template, organisation.
There are many uses for the registrations list report from simple registration details to simple revenue reporting.
This report also includes details of sessions that attendees have registered for, CPD points, and custom contact fields.
The Registrations List (Advanced) report uses a powerful search and filtering engine, allowing you to generate custom XLSX and CSV exports of registration information based on records that match your conditions. You can control the column outputs of the report, including their position - and apply multiple sorting conditions to a single report.
You can set a range of conditions and the report can output a large range of information including:
- Registration details (for both course and elearning registrations).
- Registrant details (including contact, organisation and registration fields).
- Registration order line details.
- Course details.
- Session attendance counts.
- Optional extras information.
The Registration List (Advanced) report does not include session level information (except for attendance counts). If you need specific session information, such as session names, times etc, you should use the Registrations List report.
The Course Completion report allows you to view the course completion status and attendance record of a group of individuals for a specific course template.
For example, if a group of people are required to attend a course, you can use this report to identify the following:
- Those who have attended the course.
- Those who have not attended the course, but are currently registered to do so.
- Those who have not attended the course and are not currently registered on a course date.
The report supports multiple date courses with individuals, potentially registering multiple times on the same course template. The report summarises the results for each contact and states whether they have attended the course at some point in the past.
The Registration Count report gives you a simple report of the number of registrations received within certain time periods.
Use this report to view how many registrations you've received per month for the last year. You could also use this to quickly see how many registrations have been cancelled over a certain period of time, e.g. this year.
- Choosing the setting Count the number of registrations per [month] for [courses starting] will only show the number of registrations received at any time for courses starting within the time frame you select. For example, it might show you've received 100 registrations for courses starting between 1-Jun-2014 and 22-Jul-2014. Use this setting when you need to see how many registrations you've received for courses starting over the next e.g. 1 month.
- Choosing the setting Count the number of registrations per [month] for [registrations received] counts all registrations received in the time frame you select, regardless of when the courses for those registrations start. This is the setting to use if you need to report how many people have registered for anything in the last month, for example.
The Registrations & Waiting List Items (Advanced) report uses a powerful search and filtering engine, allowing you to generate custom XLSX and CSV exports of course registrations and waiting list registrants based on records that match your conditions. You can control the column outputs of the report, including their position - and apply multiple sorting conditions to a single report.
You can set a range of conditions about the course, item, and contact, and the report can output a large range of information including:
- Registrant and waiting list registrant details
- Course details